Food Safety & Quality
CAT Squared’s Food Safety and Quality Management (FSQM) module is a robust and versatile data collection application, allowing companies to collect paperless HACCP, food safety, quality, downtime, plant monitoring, and facility data.
Data can be collected from probes, existing plant-floor equipment, and by plant-floor operators using handheld or touchscreen computers. If a measurement exceeds the set limits, the system can walk the operator through corrective action steps and generate an electronic CAPA form as well as notify appropriate personnel by text message or email.
FSQM provides consistent, reliable data in an easy-to-use format. All data can be viewed and analyzed in real-time, including pre-shipment reviews, compliance reports, and SPC charts with export capabilities.
- Consolidates HACCP, food safety, quality, production, safety, downtime, plant monitoring, and facility data collection into one module
- Makes collecting data easy for plant-floor operators by building in product specifications, pulling data directly from equipment and measurement tools, and automatically calculating results
- Increases efficiency by allowing operators to perform checks more quickly, negating the need for extra data entry and analysis
- Reduces labor costs by collecting data from unmanned probes and equipment
- Eliminates paper on the plant floor, saving money on supplies and storage as well as reducing the time needed for recalls or regulatory audits
- Makes customer, BRC/SQF, and other third-party audits simple with easy-to-retrieve data
- Can notify plant personnel via text message or email as soon as a check is in an alarm or failure state
- Offers complete real-time reporting with compliance and pre-shipment reports, comprehensive SPC analysis, and data export options
- Integrates with CAT Squared's WMS module with a customizable hold system to restrict product movements
- Offers over 50 different measurement types including weight, temperature, yield, AQL, defect, status, pass/fail, and equation/calculated checks
- Supports other BRC, SQF, and ISO requirements with a training register, document control, and measures to support prerequisite programs
- Designed specifically for food processing plants to comply with customer and regulatory standards