CAT Squared’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) enables plants to reach higher levels of efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction by managing orders, preventing shipping errors and maintaining precise inventory control in real-time.
Floor personnel use hand-held devices to palletize, position, pick, and ship. The system’s serialized inventory method provides complete traceability and facilitates one-click forward and backward recalls. Reports offer a comprehensive view of inventory levels, movement, rework and yield. And all data is updated in real-time, providing management with an up-to-date view of plant floor activity.
- Optimizes warehouse utilization through zoning and putaway rules
- Reduces distressed products by enforcing FIFO / FEFO rules
- Enhances customer confidence through accurate order fulfillment
- Reduces shipping errors and improved inventory rotation with system directed putaway and picking
- Provides real-time insight into inventory levels and location
- Improves worker efficiency
- Integrates with existing ERP systems for inventory reconciliation and order fulfillment
- Facilitates palletizing, positioning, picking, building loads, and shipping
- Provides system-directed putaway with zoned locations and flexible putaway rules
- Includes system-directed picking with configurable rules for inventory rotation
- Integrates with CAT Squared's FSQM module with a customizable hold system to restrict product movements
- Offers EDI capabilities such as ASN (advanced shipping notices), warehouse transfers, etc.
- Includes all shipping documentation including schedules, pick lists, packing slips, and bills of lading
- Includes real-time reports for inventory and product movement
- Allows plants to perform recalls by lot, serial number, or production data
- Defines movement and shipping rules by location, customer, product, or order