CAT Squared CMMS 4.0 System
CAT Squared's CMMS 4.0 System tackles the issues of process duplication, lack of standardization, and disparate operational systems by centralizing and correlating data across the business. This wealth of actionable information empowers organizations to make better decisions, enhance performance, and optimize cost controls, ultimately driving long-term success and sustainability.
With CAT Squared, work orders are automatically generated based on preventative maintenance schedules and production events. Data gathered from actual machines is analyzed and transformed into actionable information in real time.
- Proactively reduces the number of breakdown events.
- OEE increased through equipment maintenance improvements, including real-time monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
- Dramatically reduced time spent on manual processes and admin tasks.
- Further reduced maintenance costs and production loss during scheduled downtime events.
- Minimize scheduled downtime based on accurate predictions of potential failures.
- Automatically creates and assigns work orders based on anomaly detection.
- Automatically adjusts preventative maintenance schedules.
- Modern, open, and connected platform.
- Automated data migration, data collection, and storage.
- Easy and quick to integrate with existing systems (ERP, SCADA, etc.).
- Safely accessible from anywhere, from any device, and at any time.
- Self-managed and self-updating.