Live Fish Receiving
CAT Squared’s Live Fish Receiving application allows plants to capture gross weights for each delivery of fish from each grower, facilitating better traceability and improved yield management.
Information captured by the application can then be used to accurately pay growers for the product received at the plant. Plants can also use this information to track each grower’s performance over time.
- Begins yield analysis by capturing incoming weights
- Keeps every department in first processing up-to-date on arrivals and weights
- Allows plants to accurately pay growers for the product that was delivered
- Generates detailed grower performance profiles, allowing companies to choose the best growers
- Records grower performance statistics
- Records information for weather conditions, trucks, trailers, drivers, and catch crews
- Records live weights
- Maintains traceability from pond to plate