Inspection & Disposition
CAT Squared’s Inspection and Disposition application allows plants to collect on-line inspection defect data (e.g., airsacculitis, septicemia toxemia, overscald, etc.) by inspector, line, lot, grower, and station. As government inspectors find plant condemns, farm condemns, or reprocessing defects, the plant operators record the defect on a touchscreen.
Lot numbers are automatically updated using sensors on the production line, ensuring defect statistics are attributed to the correct grower, and USDA/CFIA lot tally sheets and shift reports are automatically generated with the correct values. Real-time data analytics on causes of condemns help to increase A-grade potential and facilitate managing grower performance.
- Removes paperwork from the plant floor and eliminates the guesswork surrounding manually recorded results
- Increases A-grade using data analytics for grower and plant performance based on condemn data
- Automatically generates regulatory lot tally sheets, condemn certificates, and shift reports
- Generates detailed grower performance profiles based on DOA and farm condemn results
- Seamlessly integrates with Live Bird Receiving to automatically change lots on each production line
- Defines plant-specific defects and tracks counts by lot
- Shows real-time inspection results on the production lines
- Includes real-time reporting on all defect-related statistics including grower, production line, defect, and inspector
- Supports SIS, NPIS, and HIMP processes